We are not afraid to get our hands dirty
Stephen Jr. has been purchasing nursery stock for over 15 years, narrowing down the options to a few key nurseries that have exceeded his quality expectations. Although about 80 percent of our nursery stock is from the northeast, the other 20 percent is from the west coast because certain varieties grow better, faster, and fuller, which brings down the price. Ninety-five percent of our annuals and perennials are grown right here at Nunan’s, and it’s been like that for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on growing the most sought-after perennials and annuals that will survive in the northeast.
Consulting and Design
To further assist you with design, our landscaping department offers an on-site consult for a minimal fee. We can walk around your property with you and discuss all your needs.
Loam and Compost
Screened Load: 1/2” screened
Bulk Bark Mulch
Black: Artificially colored
Bagged Mulch and Stone
Bagged Mulch: Buck Wheat Hulls, Cocoa, Cedar, Hemlock, Color Enhanced, Playground Chips, Pine, Pine Bark Mini Nuggets and Pine Bark Nuggets
Bagged Stone: Marble Chips, Egg Rock, Pea Pebbles, Pond Stone, Autumn Red Stone, Leveling Sand, and Play Sand
Granular, powdered, and pelletized
Mixture of bluegrass and fescue
Our Guarantee on All of Our Products
We take pride in choosing what plant material we sell. We pride ourselves in the highest quality and in offering a six (6) month guarantee on all of our shrubs and trees that are purchased at full price. We do insist that, if the plant is not doing well, call us so we can diagnose the problem and try to correct it. In the event that the plant dies within a six (6) month period, we will issue you another plant or a merchandise credit for the original purchase price. You must have in your possession your sales slip on all claims listed above.